Have you ever wondered what employers are looking for?
According to cnn.com, here are the top 10 things employers seek out when hiring new employees:
1. Long-term potential
2. Ability to work well with others
3. Ability to make money for or decrease company costs
4. Impressive résumé
5. Relevant work experience
6. Creative problem-solving skills
7. Strong online presence
8. Multitaskers who thrive on variety of projects
9. Enthusiasm and initiative
10. Good cultural fit
Question for employers: Do you agree with this list?
Question for applicants: How can you use this list to modify your interview style or résumé?
Speaking of résumés, I’ll have some great tips on résumé writing coming up in the near future, so keep an eye out!
Leave A Comment