– 1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm
– Recent Soldering experience required
– 4-6 month temp-to-hire
– Recent, stable manufacturing experience is required
– Experience with AOI/SMT a Big Plus!
Must pass background check and drug test
To all interested applicants, this job DOES NOT REQUIRE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE! DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY IF NO PRIOR WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE. This company will train you to complete all work related tasks.
Our client in Rochester Hills is looking to fill positions for circuit board builders/assemblers.
This job involves working mostly with your hands putting together circuit board components. It’s pretty straight forward and the company provides on the job training.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm (must be available for OT if necessary starting at 5:00 or 6:00am)
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour (this is a 6 month contract-to-hire)
WE PAY WEEKLY!
Work diligently with small components
Must be able to understand and read blueprints (will be trained on it)
Half sit-down, half stand up (environment is climate controlled)
This company is looking to fill these jobs ASAP!
– 1st Shift Mon-Thurs 7a-4:30p, Fri 7a-11a (40 hours/week) – $13.50 pay rate
– 2nd Shift Mon-Thurs 4:45p-3:14a (40 hours/week) – $14.50 pay rate
– Able to do a lot of hand and wrist work
– Some manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
– Job is half sit and half stand
– Must be able to perform visual inspection of product
Must pass background check and drug test
Staff Finders is hiring full-time Machine Operators in Auburn Hills. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
If employee works 40 hours, you will earn a $1 match bonus for any hours worked.
- Must have manufacturing experience
- Must be able to stand entire shift
- Must have leather work boots or steel toes
- Loading/unloading parts onto machine
- Inspecting all parts before proceeding to next part
- Continuous lifting of parts up to 30 pounds
2nd shift: 2pm-10pm – $17/hour
Our client in Rochester Hills is looking for an experienced customer service representative.
- Help customers learn more about products
- Help assist customers with any questions regarding their orders
- Reach out to vendors to get lead time on products
- Help place customer’s phone orders
- Call customers should there be any issues with orders
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT DETAILS BEFORE APPLYING:
– Our client will only consider candidates who have recent Process Technician experience in a Plastic Injection facility. If you don’t have Process Tech experience in a Plastic Injection Mold Facility, our client will unfortunately not consider you for next steps in the interview process.
– Our client is hiring for 2nd shift only (2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday). If you cannot work 2nd shift, our client will unfortunately not consider you for next steps in the interview process.
– Our client’s top pay rate for this job, is $26.00/hour. This pay rate is non-negotiable. If you are wanting higher than $26.00/hour for this position, our client will unfortunately not consider you for next steps in the interview process.
This Direct Hire Plastic Injection Mold Process Technician job is a direct hire position at a Plastic Injection Mold Facility in Rochester Hills. The Direct Hire Plastic Injection Mold Process Technician pay rate is up to $26.00/hour depending on experience.
Shift: 2nd Shift Only (working 2:30pm in the afternoon to 11:00pm at night Monday-Friday)
This Direct Hire Plastic Injection Mold Process Technician job is hourly so as soon as your surpass 40 hours during a work week, it will be time and a half pay rate (1.5x) for anything over 40.
1-2 years of experience in Plastic Injection Molding experience is a REQUIREMENT for the Process Technician role.
Direct Hire Plastic Injection Mold Process Technician Duties:
– Assemble and fabricate components using hand tools and power tools
– Operate precision measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers to ensure accurate measurements
– Perform basic math calculations to determine dimensions and tolerances
– Follow work instructions and blueprints to complete tasks
– Maintain a clean and organized work area
– Adhere to safety guidelines and protocols
– Assist with materials handling and inventory management in the warehouse
– Support lean manufacturing initiatives by identifying areas for process improvement
Direct Hire Plastic Injection Mold Process Technician Experience:
– Previous experience in a similar role preferred but not required
– Familiarity with hand tools and power tools
– Knowledge of precision measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers
– Basic math skills for measurements and calculations
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and requirements may be subject to change based on the needs of the company.
Direct Hire Plastic Injection Mold Process Technician
We are seeking full-time Die Setter for our facility in Rochester Hills. This is a direct hire opportunity, hiring on all shifts. Die Setter must have at least 1 year of recent die setting experience in a plastic injection molding environment.
Die Setter Shift:
- 2nd shift: 2:30pm – 11:00pm Monday through Friday
Die Setter Pay Rate: $17.00 – $21.50 an hour based on experience
Die Setter Roles and responsibilities
- Die Setter is responsible for complying with all internal and OSHA required safety procedures and regulations.
- Die Setter is responsible for completing and accurately sets tool for startup, including loading the machine with the approved molding process program and ensuring all plumbing, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic connections follow established set up guidelines outlined in the process book documentation.
- Die Setter is responsible for the installation and removal of all auxiliary equipment used in the molding process.
- Die Setter must complete work orders in SAP for molding equipment or tools.
- Die Setter is Responsible for maintaining high standard of housekeeping, including appearance and condition of all thermolators, robot pendants and hot runner temperature controllers.
- Responsible for upkeep of machine platens.
- Responsible for in-press preventive maintenance of molds, including dry ice pellet blasting and application of mold cleaner and mold release.
- Responsible for accurate and timely records, including quality and set-up documentation on paper, Raypro MES and SAP.
- Maintains organization of die-setting station to aid in SMED initiatives.
- Maintains company issued tools and equipment.
- Coordination with material handlers, process technicians and supervisor to meet customer production and shipping requirements.
- Work overtime when necessary.
- Stops the process if nonconforming or suspect material is found and follows systematic troubleshooting process.
- Participate in and contribute to ATOMS CI and OpEx initiatives and provide input on how to continuously improve our safety, quality, and cost performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Die Setter Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as an injection mold setter with a range of IMM manufacturer, tonnage, and controller types.
- Knowledge of plastic materials and process parameters for injection molding.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to use hand tools and operate overhead crane.
- Knowledge of 5S and SMED philosophy.
Die Setter Skills
- Ability to lift 55 pounds.
- Excessive walking, bending, climbing, and lifting.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Requires alertness, precision, and methodical attributes.
- Visual demands while looking at parts.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
– Temp to hire
– 1st shift: 4:00am-2:00pm Monday through Friday; Must be available to work Saturdays
– $16.00/hour + Work 36+ hours, earn $1 match bonus
– Loading/unloading parts onto machine
– Inspection of parts
– Lifting up to 35 pounds
– Standing on feet 8-10 hours a day